Monday, February 25, 2013

Muslimah Fashion Blog To Be Released Soon !!

I just surfed internet and found couple of muslimah fashion blogs, they were quite awesome blogs, really inspiring though. Then I found this idea to make my own muslimah fashion blog contains stuffs designed by myself. I've always wanted to make my own muslimah boutique ever since I found many people around me like my designed clothes. So, at the end of 2012 I came up with an idea to make a resolution of my life plan. I planned to have my own boutique at the end of this 2013 after I graduated from my university, Insya Allah. I negotiated with Mom and she agreed to be an investor of my boutique, I meant a professional investor, I told her not to give me a free help since I do not want to be a burden for her, but because establishing a boutique is not an easy stuff, needs a lot of bucks to make it happen, so Mom handed me some helps. She dealt to be an investor and I have the obligatory to return her investment soon after the boutique in the stable position.

After seeing those awesome blogs, I really want to start it with blog first, so my plans are making some new designs, finding the material, getting someone to stitch them for me (I can't stitch, my bad I know huhu) then taking some pictures of them and posting them on my blog, taddaaa easy. I may not sell them in the beginning, I just wanted to inspire other muslimahs who want to look fashionable but modest at the same time. But maybe in the future I will make them for sale.

I hope I can make it soon, but not really soon since Im on my last semester now and Im writing my thesis and still having some classes to attend, so I can't promise to establish the new blog really soon, but I try to make it as soon as I can. Hope, the blog could be one of the inspiring muslimah fashion blog and inspiring others to start wearing hijab.

Please make a dua for me and thanks for the support :)






4 comments:

  1. kakak jadi jahit dimana emangnya waktu buat yang ini...
    I'm waiting for your blog sist :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jahit di tempat langganan hehe. Thanks dear, will release it asap,InshAllah. Thanks for visiting this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baiklah... ternyata. please send me the link, I'm waiting for it :D

      Delete